MBA, PMP, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, B.Eng.
- Taught over 5000 learners across different degree programs (Continuing Education Masters and Undergraduate) in US & Canadian institutions.
- Passionate educator accomplished practitioner and perceptive professional with a broad understanding of diverse businesses complimented with deep operational acumen.
- Awarded the 'Excellence in Teaching Award' for the best instructor in Business and Professional studies (student nominated).
- Affluent in online delivery with an ability to create a sense of personalization in virtual environment.
- Developed and delivered courses using multiple channels including online, evening classes and day seminars, Professional speaker on Project Management, Lean SIX Sigma, Leadership and Business Analysis.
Mohit is an author of 1000 Challenge PMP Questions’ and ‘5 Challenge Mock PMP Tests’, Co-Author, Leadership in Project Management – Leading People and Projects to Success – A self published university textbook presently used across universities and colleges in Canada, Teaching numerous evening courses, online classes and day seminars in Project Management and Business Analysis using PMI and IIBA frameworks and knowledge areas including PMP Prep, Foundations of Project Management Leadership in Project Management, Project Management Implementation and Control Global Operations Lean Six Sigma Foundations of Business Analysis, Leadership in Business Analysis.
Education and certifications
- Change Management Certification, Prosci.
- Strategic and Management Consulting Training, RBC Global Consulting Services.
- PMP (Project Management Professional), Project Management Institute.
- Advanced MS Project and Excel VBA certification, Nexient Learning.
- Six Sigma Black Belt, Maple Leaf Foods.
- MBA (Major – Strategic and Operations Management), Schulich School of Business.
- CSC (Canadian Securities Course), Canadian Securities Institute.
- Bachelor of Engineering, (Major – Mechanical Engineering), Delhi University.