= PIIT Scholarship Program 2018 =
PeopleNTech Institute of Information Technology is a global leader in IT training and job placement. Our courses are taught by distinguished professionals in the field of IT and enable the students to secure mid-level to senior-level IT jobs at top companies like Microsoft, Google, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Apple, Oracle, IBM etc. PIIT has campus locations in Virginia, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Canada, India and Bangladesh.
About the Scholarship
PeopleNTech Institute for Information Technology will give out one million dollars in scholarship just in the year of 2018. The scholarship fund will be disbursed in the form of 250+ individual tuition scholarships for PIIT courses. The award of these scholarship will be distributed among 5 different fields of specializations;
- 50 in Software testing with UFT/QTP/Mobile Automation,
- 50 in Software testing with Selenium,
- 50 in DevOps( AWS, AZURE),
- 50 in Database Administration.
The regular charge for the courses is $4000. However, the entire course fee will be waived for those who will receive the full scholarships.
We already have a proud track record of providing jobs to 5000+ trainees in IT corporate world with a salary ranging from 80K to 200K per year and we are sure that we will be able to help our scholars to receive a similar success. We continuously place on an average 30+ trainees in each month.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skill. Bachelor/Associate degree preferred.
- Must have valid work authorization to work in the USA (Citizen/Permanent Resident preferred)
- Must have to qualify the test conducted by PIIT
b. Other conditions: Candidates agrees to fulfill the following conditions
- Committed to successfully complete the course within the course duration and enter the job market immediately.
- Must be loyal to PeopleNTech and have willingness to support its activities of helping people to gain skills and jobs.
- Those who have received some training from some other institutions but have not been able to secure a job or have been otherwise unsatisfied will be given special preference.
The scholarship will be awarded based on a holistic review of all application materials. Factors, such as the latest GPA, test scores and previous work experience, will be taken into consideration for making the award decision. We encourage candidate without IT experience to apply as well. It is not necessary for one to have previous experience to do well in the program or the IT industry. We look forward to see dedication and commitment from the candidates. Applicants may choose to submit a cover letter outlining these factors and doing so would greatly enhance their chances of getting accepted to the second round of selections. The second round comprises of interviews (in person, or Skype) with PIIT representatives. Those who prove their commitment and passion in the interviews will be invited to join the scholars class.
Each member of the scholars class will receive a upto $4000 in tuition scholarship which they can use for one course in entirety or more than one course partially. Those not selected for the full scholarship will be given partial scholarships upto 50% of the course fee. All participants who reach to the second round of selections will be given a 25% scholarship. Others will be given scholarships based on their interest and achievements. The registration fee is $200.
In order to apply, you should send your resume (and optional cover letter) to [email protected].com. You can also call us directly at 1-855-JOB-PIIT.